Monday, January 9, 2012

Why?

Thirty One focuses a TON on what is your, "Why?" Why am I am Thirty One consultant? Well, initially I was sold on the $99 got me over $300 worth of Thirty One goodies!! However, I wasn't an impulse buyer and took a few weeks to think it all over. The more and more I thought about it, the more and more I felt like I wanted to try and sell the Thirty One stuff and not just hoard it for myself! I LOVE Proverbs 31, which I had never heard until I started researching Thirty One. However, now that I am familiar with it, I love it and want to live it. It reminds me of another sentiment I have heard many times from my favorite Aunt Ruthie at Sugarpie Farmhouse to be a "blessing to your family." I love that and work on it daily! I am not always successful, but try to get better every day! :) So the more I thought about my, "why?" I am now wanting to help make some extra money around here! We are always wondering how can we make more money just for the fun extra "stuff" in life! I found one way to do it.....Kati's Kookies....however, that darn near killed me....so I am hopeful that my adventure with Thirty One will be less stressful and filled with as much success as my Kati's Kookies adventure has been! 

So there is my "WHY?" Thank you Thirty One for giving me another goal I want to reach! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that bottom picture!! I may steal it for my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete