Monday, January 16, 2012

COOKIES ARE COMING!!!!

Hey all you Cookie Moms!!!!!!! I have THEE product YOU need for lugging around all those cookie boxes!!!! The Thirty One large utility tote! It is big enough to carry many many many boxes of cookies and the part I love most about this tote is the straps on it are long enough to carry the tote over my shoulder. I currently own two of these totes and use one of them for carrying just about anything. They work great for groceries! The second bag stays in the back of my SUV and holds extra jackets and clothes for the kiddos.

You can check it out at http://www.mythirtyone.com/mamafalsetto/ and click on view our catalog and then click on p. 6-7 in the catalog. If you click on the picture of the tote that is black and says "green thumb" you will see the info for the tote.

If you live local to me.....I am placing an order for these on this Wednesday and if you want to place your order by emailing me what you want, I can save you money on shipping if we place the order all together. If you want to just order on your own, you can order it on my website! :)http://www.mythirtyone.com/mamafalsetto/ 

As always, if you want to book a party and get this tote for free....let me know! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment